Navigating a co-op’s HR challenges is difficult. Unfortunately, many co-ops are stretched thin in HR at a time when their tasks are becoming more complex. You can rely on GreatCo-Ops to make things easier for you in co-op HR.
GreatCo-Ops’ HR Partnership practice is specifically designed to help co-op HR professionals leverage their time and be successful in their increasingly challenging roles.
We help solve the following HR challenges:
- Creating a Valuable Performance Appraisal Process
- Hiring the Right People
- Onboarding New Employees
- Leading Exit Interviews
- Developing Succession Plans
- Identifying High Potential and High Performing Employees
- Creating or Updating Employee Handbooks, HR Policies, and Practices
- Advising on HR Business and Strategic Initiatives Planning
- Transforming Your Relationships with Managers into Positive Partnerships
- Crafting HR Practices that Improve Your Co-op’s Culture
- Training Supervisors on Becoming More Effective Managers and Leaders
Looking for something else? Contact us so we can discuss your specific HR needs.
Our approach to supporting co-op HR leaders is grounded in proven strategies and techniques that will transform the way your organization approaches HR. Thoughtful planning, a solutions-oriented mindset, and a strong emphasis on good communication are at the heart of our HR practice.
Your Trusted HR Partner
You can trust us to provide a customized approach that meets your HR needs while respecting your time and resources. Working with us, your co-op can leverage our proven tools and techniques to enhance the effectiveness of its HR program quickly and easily.
Managing today’s co-op HR function takes perseverance, confidence, and a constantly evolving set of capabilities. We can help.