Employee Survey Sign-up
We are delighted that you have chosen to have GreatCo-Ops survey your employees! Below are some terms and conditions we need to share with you so we can get started. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us so we can discuss!
Terms & Conditions
- I agree to enroll my electric cooperative in the GreatCo-Ops employee survey process, and I affirm that I have the authority to do so.
- I understand that this includes the VitalSigns Cooperative Assessment® (an all-hands, online employee survey), a comprehensive report from GreatCo-Ops showing my co-op’s Assessment results, a confidential briefing call with GreatCo-Ops to discuss the report, and a best practices conference call to discuss the key learnings from the survey across all co-ops.
- I am encouraged, though not required, to have GreatCo-Ops survey my employees annually.
- I authorize GreatCo-Ops to use my cooperative’s employees’ names and email addresses (to be provided by me or another member of my organization) for the purpose of administering the VitalSigns Cooperative Assessment®. I understand that GreatCo-Ops will never rent, lease, or sell this information to third-party marketing organizations, nor will GreatCo-Ops itself use this information for marketing to my cooperative’s employees.
- I understand that no one except myself and GreatCo-Ops will be made aware of my organization’s scores or rankings on the VitalSigns Cooperative Assessment® unless I choose to share such information myself or authorize GreatCo-Ops in writing to do so.
- I understand that, to ensure the confidentiality of employees who complete the VitalSigns Cooperative Assessment®, I will not have access to individual numerical responses tied in any way to employee-identifying information or demographic data. Such raw data will remain the property of GreatCo-Ops.
- I understand that the VitalSigns Cooperative Assessment® is the property of GreatCo-Ops and that my cooperative may not reproduce or use any of the survey items from the Assessment in the future without the written consent of GreatCo-Ops unless such items exist in the public domain.
- The data being collected through the survey provide an opportunity to produce data-driven research that furthers the world’s understanding of the cooperative business model and how to lead effectively in such organizations. I authorize GreatCo-Ops to use the data from my cooperative’s Assessment in a strictly anonymous fashion – aggregated with data from other co-ops – for research to be published in academic journals, trade publications, on the GreatCo-Ops website, and in similar outlets. I understand that at no time will my cooperative’s name, Assessment data, or employee information be disclosed publicly in this research in such a way as to enable anyone or any organization to identify my cooperative or its employees, including myself.
- I understand that the annual fee for the employee survey is $5,000 for co-ops with 75,000 or fewer meters, $10,000 for co-ops with between 75,000 and 150,000 meters, and $20,000 for co-ops with more than 150,000 meters. GreatCo-Ops will submit an invoice to my co-op, and payment will be due, prior to implementation of the VitalSigns Cooperative Assessment® survey at my cooperative.
Required Information About You and Your Co-Op